Monday, September 6, 2010

Finally

Finally we have joined the wonderful world of blogging! I have been convinced that even I, someone who is extremely idiotic with technology, can figure it out. We are:

Chase: Hunter, Fisherman, Motocross Man, Dental Lab Technician

Lindsay: Cosmetologist, Expert Shopper, Indy Colts Superfan, Mama

Stella Grace: 10 Mos old, screamer, speed crawler, piggly wiggly (she'll eat ANYTHING), and will be walking any day now.

Now that we've made our virgin debut, watch out! I'll become a blogging fool. I already know it.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome, welcome! So glad to see you on here! (And don't worry, it totally gets easier with practice!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to get back to blogging. Glad to see you have one. Hope you had a fun trip to St.George!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I am way excited. I hope you do become a blogging fool. I just made our blog private so send me an e-mail to aubrey.schow@imail.org and I will send you an invite.

    ReplyDelete